April 7–8 2018
September 30–October 1 2018
"Listening" Techniques For Better Assessment And Outcome
Dancing For Healing & Bodywork introduces a series of techniques and insights that reflect cutting edge research, ancient practices, and current clinical experience on how to use one's presence to augment the healing process.
This course is a part of 3 major concepts:
- Integrative bodywork - integrate all your Assessment and Manual Therapy skills in a cohesive approach to meet the unique needs of each patient/client at any present moment
- Creative and fun self-care for the bodyworkers
- Learn how incorporating movement into your massage therapy sessions can benefit both you and your clients - use dance movements as a vehicle for maintaining the therapeutic effect achieved during the bodywork session.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Dance shoes
- A flat sheet that you will be willing to sacrifice for becoming a canvas for artwork
- Your Body & Soul