Why Lymph Drainage Therapy May Be Right for You
Call to book an appointment and promote your greatest asset -HEALTH.
The proper function of the lymphatic system is critical to our bodies' ability to drain stagnant fluids, detoxify, regenerate tissues, filter out toxins and foreign substances, and maintain a healthy immune system. Lymph Drainage Therapy (LDT) uses gentle manual maneuvers to detect the specific rhythm, direction and quality of the lymph flow anywhere in the body. From there, the practitioner uses his hands to perform Manual Lymphatic Mapping of the vessels to assist the overall direction of the lymphatic circulation, areas of stagnation, and the best alternate pathways for draining lymph and other body fluids. In essence, this stimulates the immune system and balances the autonomic nervous system .
The results may be:
- Reduction in edema and Lymphedemas of many origins, relief of chronic and subacute inflammation and conditions such as acne, eczema and allergies
- Regeneration of tissues (from burns and post-surgical scars)
- Anti aging effects on skin
- Detoxification of the body
- Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, depression, stress, loss of vitality or memory
- Reduction of symptoms of CFSyndrome and Fybromyalgia
- Alleviation of cellulite